Project Management First is committed to ensure that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Project Management First may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01-Jan-2020.
What we collect
1. Name and job title
2. Email address and Contact phone
3. Demographic information
4. Other information relevant to your area of interest
However note that this information is collected (when you visit the website) only if you wilfully fill/register your info on our website.
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
1. Internal record keeping.
2. We may use the information to improve our products and services.
3. We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
4. From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
5. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
We are committed to ensure that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible to email@example.com . We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.